Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Collars!

I've been feeling a little crafty lately and ever since i made Olive a Halloween Collar the gears in my little brain have been turning. They are so much more fun than collars that you buy in a store, and so much less expensive as i can sell mine for $12- $15 instead of $25. Anyways, I've been taking orders from a few friends for custom Christmas collars, these are a few i've done so far.

Here's my beautiful great dane modeling her new seasonal collar (Olive is looking fashionable in a festive gingerbread man collar).

Close up!

This new venture has me really excited! Custom dog collars for cheap, what could be better??

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, those are great! I think you're definitely onto something! You could open up an Etsy shop and sell these.

    And yes, our kitties look like they could be long-lost siblings! Phoebe is actually on my lap right now, and she agrees. ;) And it appears they both love to be perched on top of the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liane!! These are super cute! I didn't know you were making collars! You are so smart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute!!! Look at you super crafty or what!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited for my crew to have theirs!

    ReplyDelete