Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Little Bit Country

Well, i finished it already, Brent told me that it's his favorite quilt so far. I would have to agree. I can't wait to sit on my porch with my dog on a cool summer morning and curl up with this quilt. Mostly all of the fabric was from Mrs. Kimak's stash (thank you thank you). The back is flannel so it gives the quilt some weight, which i LOVE!! It's a little crooked but i think it's pretty darn good considering i didn't measure at all, i just cut stuff and sewed it together, no plan what so ever. Such a rebel, lol.

4 comments:

  1. I love this quilt, it is soooo pretty, it will look awesome on you bench.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt. Love the title. Love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On behalf of Diane KimakMarch 29, 2010 at 9:42 PM

    My pleasure she says! She is very happy it has gone to great use! (She is very very impressed and is wondering what kind of chairs you are recovering as she might tackle some too...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Need to recover a "Club Chair" from the brick, they came in leather, which my cats destroyed. So i started one a while ago, decided that i hated the fabric i picked out and threw the chair in the garbage because i was certain i'd never get around to finishing it. But i have another one, so i'm going to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete