Friday, April 2, 2010

Little Red Door

I painted my white door red. I really like it, the roller i used was super cheap and it messed up one side of my door, so now i have to sand down the fuzz and start over, but oh well. It looks fine for now. Now i live in a cute blue house with a red door. The paint is by Tremclad, it's their option for red in the cans not the spray paint. The dark blue trim was already there when we moved in, so i'm not sure of the brand or name.

This is my blanket i'm crocheting, it's red fuzzy wool. Going to be very warm.

And yes, This is what my city looks like pre-spring. Very dingy and dry. Trust me, my house looks better with the greenery.

3 comments:

  1. Crocheting is kind of a funny verb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute! Good job you busy lil girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what red did you use and what dark blue trim ?

    ReplyDelete