Monday, February 14, 2011

New Bedroom

This weekend while Brent was away at a hockey tournament, i worked on our Bedroom. I don't have a before picture but it was the same color as my office (dingy green/grey). It was a space that i never spent much time on and you could tell.

So, i painted it the same color as the NEW office because i liked it so much and it feels cozy and warm.

Olive had had enough of all the painting excitement

I really like the results, it may seem quite simple but it feels so much more pulled together. Now i just need to get rid of those white knobs on the side tables.

ps. paisley makes the world go round

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the moody dark walls:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shade of brown! We use various shades throughout our house and it makes each room feel so cozy : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and your dog is precious!

    ReplyDelete