Saturday, June 5, 2010

Crochet Saturday

So, today i started crocheting Olive a sweater. There aren't a whole lot of options in the stores, jacket wise, for great danes. She has a few really thick coats but i'm constantly looking for something knit to wear underneath for an extra layer. (For those of you wondering, our winters are very cold and danes have very short hair). I figured i'd try to crochet her a sweater, at least this way the whole thing would be custom fit, because her chest is often way to deep for commercial dog coats.

This is what i have to deal with when crocheting at home. I love my cats, but, sometimes they make it impossible for me to get anything done.

Oh Merlin


This is how far i got this morning, Just the neck and maybe 5 inches down her body. If she was a Chihuahua, i would have been done already.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from k.f.d. designs, and I have to say this is just about the cutest post ever. Your dane looks like she's the sweetest and your cats are too funny :)

    ReplyDelete