Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Popples

I've finally finished this quilt. It's all from fabric from my stash, which includes this Popples pattern from my grandmas stash. I started making this a long, long time ago, then i hated it. So, i remembered some advice from an old blog friend. If she is not particularly fond of a quilt she has made, she will hide it away for 6 months and then take it out again. That is precisely what i did with this quilt, i am more fond of it now than i was 6 months ago. Anyways, this is the front

Close up

And the back, a fun rainbow fleece. Trust me, it makes more sense in person. I would love to sell this beauty, i think it would make a super cute girls baby blanket. The only problem is that the Popple fabric is so old, i'm afraid that it won't be very durable (I have learned this the hard way in the past).

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have popples fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd buy it. What's the measurements?
    letsmoshyo17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete